Welcome to the “New Scientist” update from Hawaii Science Digest.
Views expressed in this science and technology news summary are those of the reporters and correspondents.
Content provided by “New Scientist.”
Please click link or scroll down to read your selections.
- We may finally know what causes Alzheimer’s – and how to stop it
- Nearly 100 species of frogs, toads and salamanders wiped out by fungus
- Child abuse may change brain structure and make depression worse
- Climate change is making the seas rise faster than ever, UN warns
- Story of most murderous people of all time revealed in ancient DNA